I've listed the times of each movie so you know how much time you have to get those finishing touches done!
The following movies are perfect for kids ages 1 to 7:
- The MayFlower Voyagers (Charlie Brown) - 24 minutes
- Disney's Robin Hood - 1 hour 23 minutes
- The Sword and the Stone - 1 hour 19 minutes
- Pocahontas 2, Journey to the New World - 1 hour 13 minutes
- Powerpuff Girls - 39 episodes ranging from 21 to 24 minutes each
- Paranorman - 1 hour 32 minutes
- The Lorax - 1 hour 26 minutes
- Phineas and Ferb - 99 episodes, 32 minutes each
- The Master of Disguise - 1 hour 20 minutes (featuring Brent Spiner, one of my favorite actors)
- Adventure Time - 26 episodes, 11-12 minutes each
- The Avengers - 2 hours 22 minutes
- Dr. Who - 86 episodes, 45 minutes each (the 2nd and 3rd seasons are particularly engaging since they feature David Tennant)
- Once Upon a Time - 44 episodes, 43 minutes each
One of my favorite blogs I Heart Organizing did a Thanksgiving post with a free printable today. I was ecstatic. It's a sheet of little tag-like cards that say "feel especially thankful for _______." Jen is going to be playing a Thanksgiving version of Loaded Questions with the cards.
So I printed the little cards out and cut them up. We thought about playing the game, but since their's only three of us, and we all know each others handwriting, it wouldn't be any fun. So we're just going to share what we wrote on the cards after dinner.
If you'd like to get your hands on this free printable, you can find it here.
From my family to yours, have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!